Associate Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Research Analyst

Associate Research Analyst Interview Questions

Associate research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Towards the end of the interview process, there was a shift more towards my past, like "What was your first job in high school?" past. That was interesting to me.

How do you pull your data

1 Answer

Annie has a probability (p) of beating Hunter if Annie had not won the previous round, and a probability of (q) if Annie had won the previous round. How would you determine what percentage of games Annie wins on average?

1 Answer

What do you know about online display advertising?

Asked about your experience with programming languages as it relates to data analysis and research. How comfortable and willing are you to continually learning and sharpening your analytical tool set and programming languages.

They ask personal, sometimes offensive, questions to try to get a rise out of you. Don't be offended, just answer honestly. They are looking for thick-skinned people who can work the phones and won't be upset if someone is rude to them.

-Walk me through your professional and academic background -Provide what you consider are your three best strengths and three weaknesses

Midway through the interview they gave me a list of topics (economics, Spanish, energy, ect.) and asked me to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 how much I knew about each. They then asked me questions about the topics I had indicated I knew the best.

110 of 18 Interview Questions