Associate Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Research Scientist Interview Questions

Associate research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked a variety of technical questions directly related to the position I was applying for as it related to my previous experience.

1 Answer

Provided proof of knowledge of my technical background.

Asked limited questions about my motivations for switching jobs.

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working in a fast paced environment on programs that may or may not pan out? Explain a time you encountered an obstacle in the lab and how did you combat that?

A member of your research team does not agree with your scientific-technical judgment in your role as a principal investigator about the appropriate way to analyze the data. How do you manage the disagreement? Please try to illustrate this with an example based on your past experience.

A lot of questions revolved around working as a team. Make sure you are a very team oriented person. Also, they are looking for a laid back personality - they will hint at weekend work (in some cases), make sure you are OK with it.

They asked about my role working in a team and how I generally interacted with others.

Mostly general questions regarding experience, definitely depends on who you meet with.

Basic functions of equipment.

110 of 21 Interview Questions