Want a Free Job Posting?

Associate Strategist Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Associate Strategist"?  See Companies

“Let's say you are working with a bakery. What 3 Google items would you sell them on?”

“Which kind of company would you rather target as a customer, a flower shop or a funeral home?”

“What should Google's next big product be? If you could spend time with any fictional character, who would it be?”

“Let's say Google Play was launching a brand new music service that would charge its subscribers $10 per month. What would be the total revenue for that year?”

“Why do you want to work in this particular role?”

“Tell me a time you worked with a demanding client? Why Google? Do you have any issues with taking on a more entry-level role? Tell me about yourself?”

“be ready to go through your resume and match your skills and experiences to the job position”

“Unexpected question - if you were to have a super power what would it be”

“Recruiter screening call: Why did you leave your past position at so-and- so company? Explain adwords to a 7 year old who doesn't know what it is. Why this position (relate a lot of your past...”

“Alot of questions about technical writing experience, why I like relationships and sales. Lots of "how would you handle x" questions as well”

110 of 40 Interview Questions