Associate systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for associate systems engineer

Associate systems engineer Interview Questions

associate systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think is in a satellite?

2 Answers

solar panels, power converters, etc. (Use your imagination.)

Actually satellite is clearly defined. It is any object that orbits a planetary object. This includes moons or other natural satellites.

What is your current knowledge about VMware? How would you go about solving a general customer problem?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

when you pick up an IP phone was protocol send you a signal. Then tell me some voice protocols you know

1 Answer

The most unexpected part for me was during the presentation. Don't be surprised if someone intentionally stops paying attention (i.e. starts checking their e-mail on their phone). They want to see how you handle it.

1 Answer

Name a time you were a leader and had to handle a tough situation? Explain what a household router does? Several questions related directly to my resume..

3 Answers

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why should we hire you instead of other applicants?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

"I hate mini-vans but I want you to sell me one anyway."

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1) describe Raid, 2) High Volume Data Movement, 3) describe UDP vsTCP, 4) describe data center system architecture, 5) what do you do to setup webserver, 6) fw vs Sw, 7) reqs/laws/etc for web consumer vs govt, 8) describe IDS config, 9) describe hash, 10) describe FW config, 11) describe most common network architecture without honeypot, 12) access mgmt basics, 13) describe DMZ, 14) describe how you would recommend creating a new system for new business.

1 Answer

If I give you a pen, describe how you would test it?

1 Answer

Describe a time when, in a leadership position, someone was having trouble meeting deadlines and what you did to accomplish the task.

110 of 113 Interview Questions