Associate teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for associate teacher

Associate teacher Interview Questions

10,693

associate teacher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

There is a difference between being "friends" and being "friendly". I strive to be friendly to all people at all times and I believe this attitude helps build rapport between students and their teachers; however, I do not believe it is appropriate to establish friendships between students and teachers.

this answer sounds terrific. just wondering if it would add any value by stretching the reason for this clear distinction in terms of why this distinction is so important. any comments from HR specialists???

This is a TRAP! The answer is NO. Exemple : "I have a very good relationship with my student and it is based on mutual respect. I represent the authority in the classroom. This does not mean that I can't listen to them, or communicate, give them advices and be accessible. But establishing friendship with my student would cross the line, and I would not do that".

If you were outside with your group of students and someone is injured, how would you respond?

3 Answers

How would you handle it if you had a group of kids in line outside your classroom waiting to get to the next period and they were yelling and cursing and acting out (middle school in troubled neighborhood)?

3 Answers

How do I view childcare and the learning environment?

3 Answers

How do you integrate beginner language learners with advanced language learners in a small group setting?

3 Answers

What would your final grade be (for the year) for a child that scored averages of 18%, 68%, 70% and 72% (high school math)?

2 Answers

What would you do if a child misbehaves?

3 Answers

Q: What is your classroom management style?

1 Answer

How do you differentiate instruction when working with ESE and English Language Learners? (similar)

1 Answer

In my experience how do I keep the children engaged, and follow curriculum.

110 of 10,693 Interview Questions