Associate team leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for associate team leader

Associate team leader Interview Questions

2,552

associate team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a tim ewhen you had mutiple things to do in a short period of time, what did you do.

13 Answers

Different occasions. 1. Multi tasked. Did what I could and asked for help. 2. Did the most important things first, but got everything done.

Review the tasks, timelines and available staff. Then focus on the most time sensitive tasks, and analyze the skill set of my team so I can better delegate tasks out. Then I would have follow up conversations with each team member to support them in their role.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why Target?) Tell me about a time when you had to present a concern that a group was not comfortable with voicing? How do you handle conflict with co-workers and give an example?Tell me a time something didn't go as planned? Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what did you? Tell me about a time you were given a task and there was an unforeseen obstacle? Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses? Explain a time when you had to make a difficult decision with little or no time? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your employer, how did you handle it? Tell me about a time when you had to motivate others? Tell me about a time your skill set was challenged? Tell me about a time you had to give someone feedback? Tell me about a time you had to change your leadership style? Why are you a great fit for target? Where do you see yourself with the company in 3-5 years? Tell me about a time you had to motivate a team?

1 Answer

Do you have a driver's license ?

5 Answers

Describe a situation where you made a mistake

4 Answers

What is opinion of the stores you visited

4 Answers

There really wasn't a tough question. Have you had cleaning experience, is the biggest requirement.

3 Answers

These questions were not unexpectes as all of them are here on this site. I used this site to study and prepare. Why do you want to work for Target? What interests you about this position? What is your greatest strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Always say store manager (they don't want to train you only to lose you to another company) How far are you willing to travel? 45-60 minutes from my apt Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem. Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision. Tell me about a time you made sure someone received praise/credit. Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision with little information. Tell me about a time you spoke for a team when addressing an issue to your boss. Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult person's performance. Tell me about a time you developed a coworker. Walk me through a time you worked on a group project at work or school and a member was not contributing and what did you do. Interview process is very slow and long so please be patient. Mine took about 6 weeks but it's probably because I skipped the phone interview. 3 months from application to training. I think it's worth the wait.

2 Answers

What are your professional weaknesses

3 Answers

All situational question about prior experience. Make sure to provide examples. Good luck on getting someone that actually speaks English and actually understands you.

5 Answers

Do you have a 4 year college degree?

110 of 2,552 Interview Questions