Associate team leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate team leader Interview Questions

3,111

associate team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview was a breeze. There were no hard or challenging questions. I was surprised that they wanted to know so little about me. The interview was very short.

2 Answers

Describe a situation where you were asked to do something that you disagreed with. How did you respond and did you complete the task?

Tell me about a time...

2 Answers

What is your greatest weakness or flaw?

1 Answer

When I was at the on-site interview, I toured the distribution facility and then did three back to back interviews with five behavioral questions per interview. They were very difficult questions. The questions were situational and asked about your experiences in your current and previous jobs. I felt like some of the questions were worded in a way that was difficult to answer it exactly. All three interviews had two people in them asking me questions back to back for a total of fifteen behavioral (short essay like) questions in the course of four hours. It was very intense, but it was also a very good and well paying job. My last piece of advice would be to get plenty of rest and practice your interview skills with family, friends, and your college career counselor so you will be well prepared. Also, use the S.T.A.R. method when answering your questions. Good luck!

2 Answers

Describe a time you had to coach a team member for performance issues.

do you know sap

2 Answers

If the Store Leader asked you to wear a pink apron, would you do it?

What is margin?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you made mistake