Associate Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Technical Account Manager

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Associate technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Watch this presentation and take a memory test.

missed one answer.

My most interesting question would have to be the ‘light bulb switch’ scenario, asked during my interview with Yardi. Question: You are standing outside a room next to three switches, all of which are off. Each switch operates a different light bulb in the room. The room door is closed, so you cannot see which switch operates which bulb. You are only allowed to go into the room once. Determine which switch operates which bulb.

1 Answer

How do I treat clients needing extra attention?

1 Answer

What do you know about Yardi? How do you think your degree will help you in this position? Do you have any experience in the various realms of property management?

Most common questions are about handling common customer service scenarios. How would you turn down a client request ? Describe a situation where you received poor customer service. A difficult client has become upset with you. Describe how you would improve the relationship.

Do you know SQL? Do you have project management experience?

1 Answer

I had done a fair amount of preparation as well as an informational interview with a current employee, so I felt there was nothing terribly difficult or unexpected. I did feel there was a strong desire and understanding that because of the investment Yardi makes in its employees that the interview was as much about making sure I was a good fit for the company and vice versa.