athenahealth Client Service Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Client Service Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

the hiring process was different due to the fact the company was new to the location and they were looking for bodies to fill the role. You have a brief overview of te company and the role you are interviewing for and then you meet with direct managers

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with learning and relaying the information you have learned.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in November 2014.

Interview

One phone interview to vet candidates. Then two onsite in person interviews a week later. During this interview you shadowed with a person doing the job they were hiring for. You then spoke with one manager who gave a technical interview and another manager who gave a cultural interview. I was offered a position the same day.

Interview Questions

• About how I seek to find solutions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in July 2018.

Interview

You start by having a phone interview that lasts roughly 20 minutes, asking about your interest in Athena and why you would like to work there. Along with other questions asked by the phone screener.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important that the client/customer is satisfied?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was easy because i had a different experience than others. They do group interviews and they sit you down with two managers. You have to listen to calls one good and one bad. Know the culture and read up on the companies goals and what the company is about.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, but fairly long. First there was a very basic phone interview, which lead to a one on one interview a few weeks later, and an official offer came a few weeks after that. The entire process was very relaxed, but took over a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were in a leadership role and how did it go?   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth in April 2017.

Interview

Had a face to face interview. Was told everyone would hear something in the next few days. Never heard anything. Very unprofessional. Human Resources should be professional enough to let interviewers know if they didn't get the job or not considering how people took time to come to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It took 2 weeks from the date I applied to get the job. First, a phone interview then a few days later a group interview that split into individual interviews with 3 managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was 30 min. The interviewer provides you with a description of the position, as well as ask why you are interested in athenahealth. Before the end of the call, they schedule you for an interview onsite. The onsite interview is 2.5 hours. The first 1.5 hours, you meet in a group, and the company presents a power point. Following the 2 group presentations, I met with two hiring managers (one on one, each for 30 min.) Interview questions are average. They want you to know about the services that the company provides. Process: Applied on Sep. 8th. Received a call on Sep. 9th. Phone interview was on Monday, Sep. 12th. On site interview on Thursday, Sep. 15th. Today is Sep. 19th, and I am waiting to hear a response.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with an irate customer.
      What interests you about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in August 2016.

Interview

You will likely interview at the same time with multiple people. They will explain core values and what they are looking for in their workplace culture. Interviewers are direct and to the point and ask pin pointed questions. Be ready to think on the fly to answer a potentially aggressive yet friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions

• You work next to an employee who struggles with change. They complain about new weekly policy changes and can't seem to handle the stress. How do you deal with them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Initially, I received a phone interview with the recruiter. After that interview I was invited to a face-to-face interview at the headquarters in Atlanta and punch city market. I interviewed with two managers and got a call about two hours later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What gave you learned about yourself that would contribute to Athena !   Answer Question