athenahealth Client Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Client Services Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

the hiring process was different due to the fact the company was new to the location and they were looking for bodies to fill the role. You have a brief overview of te company and the role you are interviewing for and then you meet with direct managers

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with learning and relaying the information you have learned.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in November 2014.

Interview

One phone interview to vet candidates. Then two onsite in person interviews a week later. During this interview you shadowed with a person doing the job they were hiring for. You then spoke with one manager who gave a technical interview and another manager who gave a cultural interview. I was offered a position the same day.

Interview Questions

• About how I seek to find solutions.   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth in April 2017.

Interview

Had a face to face interview. Was told everyone would hear something in the next few days. Never heard anything. Very unprofessional. Human Resources should be professional enough to let interviewers know if they didn't get the job or not considering how people took time to come to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a referral and got called in for interview. Did phone interview and came in for interview. Got called next day got the job. The salary info was discussed too, as well as benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Played jeopardy game, then did a interview where we listened to phone calls, then interviewed with managers. Vibe felt weird/off, didnt like the vibe I was getting from the office and the last two interviews felt strange. Glad I didn't get hired, could tell these people were judgmental and rude. Don't see a reason for why theres a new hire orientation all the way up in Maine, can tell they like certain people only. I guess I wasn't their "type".

Interview Questions

• All of the caller questions, how were we supposed to know what the call was about if we had no background information?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was easy because i had a different experience than others. They do group interviews and they sit you down with two managers. You have to listen to calls one good and one bad. Know the culture and read up on the companies goals and what the company is about.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, but fairly long. First there was a very basic phone interview, which lead to a one on one interview a few weeks later, and an official offer came a few weeks after that. The entire process was very relaxed, but took over a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were in a leadership role and how did it go?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in July 2018.

Interview

You start by having a phone interview that lasts roughly 20 minutes, asking about your interest in Athena and why you would like to work there. Along with other questions asked by the phone screener.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important that the client/customer is satisfied?   1 Answer

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

Had a 1 hour phone interview with HR recruiter. Was very informative. Asked a lot of questions about what I wanted to accomplish and why I was looking to leave my current job. In the process we realized that the offered pay range would be similar to my current job and didn't really make sense for me to really consider it as a step up.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job/company?   Answer Question
    • What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Client Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

I applied online and had a friend who is employed there push my resume through. The first interview was over the phone. Essentially just making sure I was generally qualified for the position. The second interview was with someone in a senior position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came across new technology and how did you learn to use it.   Answer Question