athenahealth Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2018

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at athenahealth in May 2015.

Interview

Fantastic, professional, dynamic. Athenahealth was very proficient in scheduling 30-minute phone screens with a manager, headquartered in Maine, then effective in routing candidates through in 60-minute sessions for screening. That is as far as I have been through the process, at this time. The key to their interviews is to arrive Very prepared with research on their company. They seem to desire someone who clearly wants to work for their special organization and fit their individual culture. Be creative and collaborative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at athenahealth (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a full day of in person interviews at company headquarters with 7 different people. Although I was not offered the job, I appreciated the communication and follow up.

Interview Questions

• How would you transition to being a full time employee after being self employed   1 Answer