athenahealth Healthcare Transactions Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Healthcare Transactions Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

2.6

Healthcare Transactions Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at athenahealth in September 2014.

Interview

Received an email asking for a phone interview.
Spoke to recruiter, asked me basic questions on resume, as well as elaborated on the details of the job.
Said they would be in touch, but never got back to me.
Follow ups were also ignored, and several months later received an email stating they did not have a suitable position for me at this time.

Companies should show respect to their prospects, and not leave them waiting with no answer for several months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Athena reps came to my campus to recruit. First interview was a video interview which happened about a week or two after the campus visit. My interviewer asked standard questions and overall was very laid back. 2nd interview (final interview) was in person. I had to make a project plan and answer some excel questions. Managers were late and impersonal. People were a tad uncoordinated. Also, there was an additional problem set that I had to complete on the spot.

Healthcare Transactions Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth in November 2015.

Interview

Recruited at a Campus Event. Had a Skype interview about two weeks later. Went on campus for three one on one interviews and one case study presentation. I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter shortly after. One of the things I liked best about the process is that the recruiter chose to have me apply for a position that I had not originally applied for. However, it was one that she thought would be a better fit. After confirming with her during the phone screen that I was interested in the role, athena followed up to schedule a video interview (I was interviewing from the West Coast). That video interview was followed by an assignment (data analysis using Excel and a project management presentation), which I presented in a second video interview. For the last round, athena flew me into the Watertown location for an in-person interview, which lasted about 2.5 hours. Throughout the process, everyone I spoke to was enthusiastic and encouraging. The process gave me good insight into the culture and what it might be like to work with this particular team.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me asking to set up a phone call the following week. Due to timing and holidays, we scheduled the phone interview 2 weeks away from the initial email. On that call, I walked the recruiter through my resume and previous experience, I discussed my current salary/benefits (to ensure the athenahealth role was in line with my current salary/benefits), and the recruiter gave me some details about the company culture and the type of candidate for whom they were looking. At the end of the call, the recruiter invited me in for a final round interview. The recruiter emailed me to set up timing of the interview and attached the interview project details; the interview happened another 2 weeks later. I went on-site and met with the recruiter for about 15 minutes, then had 4 back-to-back interviews with a variety of team members, I met with each for about 45-60 minutes. One of those interviews included my project presentation. All interview questions were behavioral, it was mostly conversational. Two days later I received an email from the recruiter asking to set up a call, we spoke the next day and she extended an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

athenahealth offered me 3 days to make my decision. I immediately asked for a fourth day, although I may have been able to ask for more time if I needed it. I negotiated one element of the offer, which the company granted to me. The recruiter was very responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an in interview and asked to complete a project which required me to create a presentation that I would present at the interview. My interviewed with 6 people total, and at the end of the interview, was told I would be contacted with 5 business days. I didn't hear from them for weeks and had to follow up several times to inquire if I was still being considered. About a month later, I was sent a generic rejection letter via email.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your position at your previous employer?   1 Answer

Healthcare Transaction Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email regarding scheduling telephonic interview. It took about 30 min. Asked basic questions like tell me about yourself, visa status and why did you leave your previous employer. About 2-3 weeks later received an automated email that they have decided to pursue with other candidates for the next rounds/processes.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Vlookups? On scale 1 to 10 how will you rate yourself on MS Excel?   Answer Question
    • How far is our office location from your current place?   Answer Question