athenahealth Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth in March 2014.

Interview

I met athenahealth at a career fair and set up an interview through my university. The recruiter was very friendly and we spent a short time talking about the company culture before moving on to the technical questions. These were done on a whiteboard and involved standard problems such as 2d array search.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were the technical questions, which is anything but unexpected!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME) in February 2015.

Interview

First had a skype interview with HR, and then onsite interviews with two different managers. Both interviews were very conversational and they asked behavioral questions. The onsite interviews for the internship were conducted in one room with all the interns, which was a bit stressful but the overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to teach someone something   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It took around 20-30 minutes. I thought it went really well, and then the last 5 minutes the interviewer went on as if she was trying to convince me why athenahealth was so good to work for. Work place seemed really casual.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Belfast, ME).

Interview

Four mini-interviews with stakeholders that we would come into contact with. These short interviews were somewhat confusing, as we ended up more or less getting asked the same, or similar, questions four times.