athenahealth Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.7

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

The interviewer just jumped into the technical questions. It wasn't too bad. There were two things that was kind of annoying. One, is the interviewer showed up late I don't think that is a common occurrence, but it was not fun having to wait 45 minutes for my interview. The second is that I had to write the entire code out. so, if you go, just be ready to write.

Interview Questions

• About blocks, it wasn't every hard, the annoying part was you have to write everything out   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

This only describes my experience in their first round of interviews. I havent yet gone to the second round. Invited to an interview during a career fair. They met me on campus. Interviewer invited me into the room and explained the die problem to me. They were very friendly people. Don't bother dressing nicely, they don't mind a T-shirt.

Interview Questions

• Same 6-sided die problem as described in other reviews. Find the shortest path from the die's location on a grid to marked spot on the grid. Move the die by rolling it over one of its edges. The cost of a move is whatever the die reads after the move.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA).

Interview

Didn't finish coding tests in time. Feel like 1 hour is not enough.