athenahealth Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through a couple of phone screenings prior to an onsite interview. The on site interview (6 hours) consisted of a couple technical sessions alongside a few culture fit and company history/info sessions. Overall, the interview was very organized and quick.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms and ability to think quickly   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Was not so great process, the staff was not on synch with each other and evey step they ask for name address so on, even they took all info at reception online itself. Half the day i did not know what is the process itself , after lunch only when i asked someone , he told that we have to give our name to some one , so that i will be called for interview, whats point of collecting the name and address atleast at 3 points then.
    Poor process.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

One Junk Interview I have ever attended. Interviewer opened GeeksForGeeks site and asking the questions from there and expecting the same approach as mentioned there. I would suggest not to attend athena's interview, its completely waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Addition of two linked list and return head of resultant.   Answer Question