athenahealth Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Interview

Applied on their website. Recruiter reached out to schedule an online coding challenge on call with a technical staff that lasted 1 hour. athenahealth flew me on site for 5 one-on-one interviews with managers/technical staff. 3 behaviorial (1 of them is during lunch) and 2 technicals. The technical interviews were around 1.5 hours ea and behavioral were 1 hour each. Each technical interview consists of a base problem where you first write out pseudocode then write it up to run (language and environment is all up to you). Then they will add requirements after each success. I personally didnt finish every requirement (got to last req in 1 before we ran out of time) for 1 and gave a sub-optimal answer for second.

Interview Questions

• Search type question on both the online assessment and 1 technical portion. Know your BFS/DFS and you will have no problems.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at athenahealth (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through a couple of phone screenings prior to an onsite interview. The on site interview (6 hours) consisted of a couple technical sessions alongside a few culture fit and company history/info sessions. Overall, the interview was very organized and quick.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms and ability to think quickly   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Pune (India)).

Interview

The entire procedure of interview was good.Throughout the process the HR and team was very professional and supportive.
    It had two technical rounds , Manager round and Director round.Each round has its own difficulty.Then discussion with HR.

The good thing about interview is each round is taken as conversation and not the questions and Answers.

Overall it was good experience !!

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

First round was a coding round with two questions and some MCQs . Second round was technical interview. Codes were simple based on java collection framework and strings.Mcqs were based on data structures, Computer networks, Database Management System, Quantitative aptitude

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

Interview process went really well and the interviewers were very friendly and so cool and i had a really great time. Had a Hackerrank test, then Technical discussions followed by manegerial and HR round. It went pretty well and in TR round we were expected to do live coding and it took place on hackerrank codepair tool.

Interview Questions

• Stack Dequeue kind of question and some frequency kind of problem   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

It was a process of multiple rounds I.e. hr screening, telephonic technical round, technical f2f 1 , technical f2f 2, managerial round. After completing those round they will say technical is clear and update after each round but at the end they will say we can't proceed with candidature. No value for candidates time, will waste you full day just to say no.

Interview Questions

• few question were good but it totally depends on interviewer, they have asked me bookish question is round3 which I don't think can be used to judge a person's technical strength.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The first round was hacker rank test with three questions for 90mins, on clearing that i was called for chennai office. I had two coding rounds.
    I didn't clear the second coding round because i wasn't able to complete the problem in specified time complexity.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Was not so great process, the staff was not on synch with each other and evey step they ask for name address so on, even they took all info at reception online itself. Half the day i did not know what is the process itself , after lunch only when i asked someone , he told that we have to give our name to some one , so that i will be called for interview, whats point of collecting the name and address atleast at 3 points then.
    Poor process.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

One Junk Interview I have ever attended. Interviewer opened GeeksForGeeks site and asking the questions from there and expecting the same approach as mentioned there. I would suggest not to attend athena's interview, its completely waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Addition of two linked list and return head of resultant.   Answer Question