athenahealth Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2018

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at athenahealth (New York, NY).

Interview

Very low IQ product team, most of them have not worked in any tech based product company before , they confuse process for product and use the term give me a jugad solution during the interview.

Sad the company has not invested in product team considering they want to capture healthcare market in US .

The interview panel was interrupting every 10 seconds and was not letting me complete my proposal . It was a three member team and one of them atleast walked out every 30 minutes for a call.

Overall immature, zero listening skills, short term thinking pattern and poor leadership skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

This role was for Product Manager for MDM domain. The recruiter from Chennai shecheduled an interview after screen at the Bangalore office, Richmond circle. I reached in time and met the POC there's she guided me to the a PM who interviewed me. He was professional and explained the role. After that he has given a Business Problem as take away work, which I need to complete in 2 days and email back. I have created the solution deck with mile stones, epics and strategy. After a week they called for another face to face round in which I had to present the solution to the interviewer. After an hour long discussion, he said he will communicate the feedback to HR. The recruiter never rang me with status.

Wasted one week and two travels to their office. Recruitment team doesn't have the curtasy to ring and give an update. They don't understand the value of time..

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Received a call from HR who scheduled for a telephonic discussion with Director. During the discussion with Director, he gave a case and asked me to prepare a presentation to be presented in the next Face to Face meeting.

During the face to face meeting, the director didn’t join. The interview process started an hour late.I was questioned by another Director who had joined the company only 2 months back. During the discussion, no reference was made of the case or presentation. The whole discussion lasted only 10 mins and out of which half of the time the director only spoke.