athenahealth Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds - Analytical, Programming and Technical interviews.

The analytical round was a written test with 10 questions (NOT multiple choice) and 1 hour. The questions were fairly easy.

The programming round was also for one hour. It had three questions with the first question being mandatory. All three questions were sort of like puzzles and does not require knowledge about any specific algorithms or data structures to solve. The first question, being mandatory, was the easiest.

There were two technical interviews which mostly spoke about what was on my resume with a few puzzle questions and a few technical questions here and there. Overall, the process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• The puzzles was where the maximum focus was on during the interviews. The interviewers were generally very satisfied whenever I answered the puzzles right.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

first round was aptitude round second was programming round third was white box testing and then technical hr and hr round. the first few rounds were tough.first round we had aptitude with no option we were given 10 questions with a rough sheet to workout and they asked us to submit the rough sheet as well to check our logics. and second round was really tough and i got eliminated in this round as it has programs we were given 3 programs out of which we have to attend 2 atleast correctly. but the programs were really wvery tough to clear

Interview Questions

• apps 10 questions no option, programming round was tough as i was a ece student.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth (Madurai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Puzzle round, first coding round, second coding round using data structure, technical interview round, Managerial interview round, HR round. Coding round are mostly related data structures.
    You need to use data structures and your logic is more important

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Data Structures   1 Answer