athenahealth Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.2

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

10 Aptitude and Puzzle questions - Difficult
Coding Round - Medium
2 Technical Interview
HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

In the college, I had one long and rigorous interview after being shortlisted from a written exam, which consisted of 10 subjective questions based on aptitude. My interview lasted 3 hrs and then they packed off from the college, showing no signs of either declining me or giving me an offer. But, after about 3 weeks, I was called to Chennai for an on-site interview. There I had 3 interviews, 2 were technical that lasted about 1 hour each. Then, I had a 5 min HR interview. After a couple of days, I was offered the position of Programmer.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because I did not want to live in Chennai. The heat and humidity sucks you out there. Also, I had another offer from a start up in Bangalore which was paying more and also, being a start up, I would get more exposure there.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First round was written test, which contains 10 analytical questions (1 hour), really tough to clear this round.
    Out of 40, only 4 got shortlisted.
    Second round was online programming round. It is also one hour. Out of 3 programming questions, we need to clear atleast 2 with full output. I am the only one who cleared this round.
    First two rounds happened at Thursday. Very next day I got a call from Athena to attend Technical Interviews at Monday.

If your performance is bad at Technical round, then they will eliminate you for sure. I attended 2 technical rounds and I did my best, after that HR told me to attend 2 more technical rounds at next day. So I attended another Technical round with another team and really I did my best, he satisfied all with all my answers and they told me that they will call me. But I didnt get any calls from them yet. Feeling irritated, I done well, but I didnt get any positive feedback nor negative. Hate such kind of behavior from recruiters.

Interview Questions

• At Technical rounds they want optimised solutions for their puzzles   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with one of the manager. I had 1st round of aptitude and reasoning questions. 2nd round is written test - technical round which is based on SQL query. 3rd round is Practical where I need to create a stored procedure and 4 round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is Inner Join and Self Join. Difference between clustered and non-clustered index. Difference between primary key and foreign key.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

6 Rounds :
    1- written (C and Apti)
    2 - technical live Coding (Mostly games, on laptop),
    3 - Same as 2.
    4 - Technical F2F interview, (Based on Resume).
    5- Managerial Round,
    6- HR

Interview Questions

• 1 - Code - Spider Solitaire Game, in whichever language you want. No UI expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)).

Interview

A coding round, followed by 3 technical interviews. On campus recruitment. Basic Data structure questions. Straightforward and simple. Each of the rounds did not exceed 30 mins. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.