athenahealth Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Athena's recruiting team takes employee referrals seriously. I was contacted within 2 days of being referred for the position.

Hands down, one of the best interviewing processes I've experienced. The recruiting team was very responsive and professional; the interviewing panel was laid back; and the high energy at Athena was infectious.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied and heard from the recruiter the next day, we had a brief conversation and was invited to interview in person at the Watertown, MA office the following week. Company paid for me to interview and had a great discussion with several managers. Everyone was very friendly and easy going.I was made an offer the same week.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Lengthy - met 5 people with different cohorts and roles. I felt like I got a good sense of the role and culture. I was well prepared with examples for many types of projects, ones that went well and ones that went poorly. Culture fit is a significant part of the interview so being relaxed and relating to the interviewers helped.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project beginning to end. Discuss my communications strategy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair. The process took 10+ weeks. My initial phone screen was canceled and rescheduled several weeks out. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager a few weeks later. A month later I was contacted for an onsite interview with 5 people. After two weeks, the recruiter sent me a note letting me know they were going with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very standard. The hiring manager and team seemed to be reading the questions from a script. There was very little opportunity to have a conversation with him or the team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview consisted of three 1:1 conversations, with an additional project presentation and excel document test. They were all very kind and inquisitive, asking good questions, but searching for you to lead the conversation and tell what you thought was important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about athenahealth?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with Management, then they flew me to Boston the night before for a 3 hour, multiple panel interview. Reimbursed for all expenses after expense report submitted for air, Uber and meals. Lovely Cambridge hotel arrangements already made by company.
    Panels were fully engaged however, one female manager was the designated 'bully".

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for athenahealth?   1 Answer