athenahealth Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

4.0

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

athena does a great job in their interview process. They were always punctual, professional, and open to questions.

The process consisted of a phone screen, then an onsite interview with multiple people. It was rigorous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

There were many trips to Athena to meet with approximately nine people over a period of three weeks. The interviewers were from various parts of the organization that would be impacted by the supply chain efficiency. The questions that were asked were more behaviorally based and the answers needed to be extremely detailed.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (Watertown, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Once they contacted me, there was a phone screen with the recruiter, then 3 phone interviews with leaders above the position and then I was onsite for 4-5 hours of 1:1 interviews. There was an offer fairly quickly after this. They had a start date in 2 weeks from the end of the interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult, many of the standard questions, like why do you want this job, then some situational/behavioral questions.   Answer Question