athenahealth Software Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Software Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.2

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at athenahealth.

Interview

first round will be written test, this is little tricky puzzle & logical questions will be asked
round will be programming round there wont give any IDE to develop code little difficult to write code in java. next round will be F2F technical round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round is Aptitude test. The test time is for an hour. The question paper had 10 questions. One should be very strong in Aptitude and numerical ability to clear this round.

In our batch around 200 people wrote the test but only around 25 cleared the 1st round.

Its good to prepare CAT exam aptitude questions to crack this round.

Interview Questions

• There is a clock which shows false timing ie it shows 10 minutes less for each 1 hour....if the clock shows 12 noon now how many minutes will be lost when it shows 3 pm ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

first round was aptitude consisting of 10 questions easy to crack in 1 hour. later on followed by coding round.then they will call u to attend tech round at their office and then followed by hr

Interview Questions

• convert a number into binary form and find if it is periodic   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position in this company thru a Indian Job Portal. The whole interview process was very simple and easy to get thru till Technical Face-to-Face round. Entire process was scheduled for two days.
    DAY-1
    Round 1: Apps
        Only 10 questions to be solved within one hour. [Note: The questions were not MCQ]
    Round 2: Online Programming
        Two programming problematic questions were given for shortlisted candidates of previous round and we were asked to code for those questions using any of three programming languages [C, C++ and/or Java].

DAY-2
    Round 3: Written Technical
        After shortlisting candidates from previous rounds, a four page lengthy C program was given to our hands and asked to find test cases.
    Round 4: Technical Face-to-Face
        No candidates were shortlisted from previous round. And it was like an HR round with fully technical questions from our academic career to test our basic knowledge. Three puzzles were asked to be solved on the spot at our own time. I was asked to explain about my program from round-2 and also asked to explain about my test cases found from previous round (round-3).
    Round 5: HR
        After shortlisting the candidates, (where I was not shortlisted from previous round but gathered this information from shortlisted candidate that the) HR round was the easiest of all rounds with just 2 - 3 minutes of general conversation and the offer letter was given in hands of shortlisted candidates (although everyone were shortlisted) without any hesitation.

NOTE: By considering the very less competition, this is by far the most paying IT company in India for freshers without any bond who are searching for jobs from a Job Portal. To be known that there's also another Job Portal who pay even more for freshers when compared to this post, but the competition is very high and those employers prefer students from IITs, NITs, etc. This interview process was not giving any partiality for students depending on their college.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Ten apptitudes which were not MCQ and were asked to solve within 1 hour
      Round 2: Two Programs to be coded in any programming languages within 1 hour.
      Round 3: One lengthy program was asked to be solved by finding test cases and errors within 1 hour.
      Round 4: Three puzzles were asked to be solved in Technical Face-to-Face round with our own time.   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It had aptitude, Programming and HR round. Aptitude had 10 questions. Basic aptitude only. In programming round candidate will be asked to solve it in computer. HR will analyze your communication skill and analyze whether have a good atittude.

Interview Questions

• Basic probability and puzzles.   1 Answer