athenahealth Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

athenahealth Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Interviews at athenahealth

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Berkeley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 interview on campus Met recruiter at career fair and then was scheduled for an on campus interview the next day. The interviewer was kind and helped along the way. The questions were not so difficult but were more puzzle type instead of general coding interview questions that one would expect.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle Problems involving rotating and reflecting tiles.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for athenahealth

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had totally 6-7 round of interview.
    1st round was normal aptitude question. There were 10 questions without choices and time was 1 hour
    2nd round was programming round in which I got 3 programming questions and I did 2 of them in a duration of 2 hours
    3rd round was writing test cases for a given program
    4th round was technical interview based on performance on this you may or may not have a logical reasoning round i.e puzzles and all. I didnt had that round.
    5th round is Manager Round
    6th round is HR round

If you clear all these then you are selected...!!!!

Interview Questions

• Normal C syntax question and Output generation question and Writing test cases from the program you have written   1 Answer

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview seemed like an average one concentrating more on logic not including the data structures and all. It tested logical reasoning and suits ECE and EEE guys. Not that much for C.S.E or I.T guys. Easy for I.T people. Not that much technical. Only thinking matters here.

Interview Questions

• String and pattern related questions. Logical programming questions with matrix and string.   Answer Question