Find jobs for Software Engineering

athenahealth Software Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 656 interviews

Campus Recruiting100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (United States) in Feb 2016

Interview

I found Athena at a college career fair. They asked questions about my projects and resume then sent a coding screening before giving a phone interview. The recruiter failed to deliver my initial screening twice and forgot to email me the puzzle after scheduling time/dates with me over the phone. After submitting code, I received no acknowledgement of receipt and probing for a follow up a few weeks later, received no response at all to voicemail/email.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program that can calculate the number of possible unique sequences of remaining tokens for removing one Morse code message from another.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (United States)

Interview

On-campus interview that involved a puzzle problem. Interviewer walked me through the problem and elicited answers at multiple steps (i.e., setting up classes, then methods, then solving the problem). Very much a collaborative process, which was encouraging.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at athenahealth (United States)

Interview

Interviewed on campus after meeting them at a career fair. Puzzle question about 45 minutes. The interviewer guided me through it and wanted me to approach it in somewhat of a specific manner which seemed a bit restraining but was also helpful. Called back soon after for on-site interview. The employees I've met so far seem interesting and smart. The response from the HR team has been quick and informative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at athenahealth (India)

Interview

Round 1 :Apps (10 questions were asked-refer m4maths website ) Round 2 : Programming Round 3 :Technical Interview Round 4 : Managerial Interview Round 5 : HR Interview

Interview Questions
  • Programming was difficult- Only 2 programs were asked to code.-Arrays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at athenahealth (Berkeley, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

I was contacted through the career fair at UC Berkeley. It seemed that they were giving interviews to most people who talked to them at the career fair. The interview was in-person at the on campus Career Center. At first I thought the piece of paper that the interviewer gave me to write code on was a sort of scratch paper to help me explain how I would implement the puzzle she gave me. But actually, I think it was being used to give to the main recruiters who would make a decision by looking at my work on the paper.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was a sort of logic puzzle, involving dice. At the end, I had to represent the puzzle as Objects and functions in pseudocode.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at athenahealth (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

They were very formal and good behavior, asked about myself in the first part and then asked very tough dice question to find out shortest path and smallest number on dice at the same time to reach specific destinations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed