Case Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Case Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

"As a case manager, you're responsible for assessing and providing guidance for the physical and mental health issues of individuals and families. Employers are looking for candidates who demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well as show strong knowledge of the healthcare industry so that they can properly advise patients in a cost-effective manner. Come prepared to answer behavioral questions about ethical decisions you would make on the job, such as how you would handle a child whose parents are repeat abusers or a family that violates the rules of its shelter care. You may have to juggle heavy caseloads on the job, so employers will want to hear about your multitasking and time management skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My experiences thus far

1 Answer

Easy to answer off the cuff

Why Liberty Mutual?

1 Answer

They asked me if I knew anyone who worked for the company. I told them I did. They asked me if I knew the rates for home health visits. The manager then quoted me incorrect lower rates. I actually did know what they were paying before my interview. I lost respect for the company after that. The rates per visit were lower than I would have accepted...AND THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A LOWER RATE THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY PAID NURSES!!

2 Answers

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

Describe why you would be a fit for this job What are your future goals

To tell them about my experience working with cultural diversity and what did I learn

Did I have a problem with calling a doctor's office to ask questions or to clarify information?

110 of 67 Interview Questions