Engineering Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Engineering Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2,091

Engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe the differences between symmetric and asymmetric encryption, and scenarios where one is more appropriate then the other.

1 Answer

Not that difficult if you understand symmetric (private key) vs. asymmetric encryption (public key).

If you had turned your cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?

49 Answers

Why are manhole covers round?

3 Answers

Had to do bitswapping exercises

3 Answers

what is the difference in a class and id in CSS?

3 Answers

The interviewer had asked me a time when it was best not to use OOP after spending several minutes praising OOP.

2 Answers

Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.

2 Answers

Whether I thought I was the best person for the position?

3 Answers

The most difficult question during the interview was “Tell me about a decision that had to be made where your team members didn’t see “eye-to-eye” on, and how did you handle it?”. This wasn’t a particularly difficult question to answer based on my background—I pulled from team experiences that I had led in the past, but can see how this could be a tricky question to answer (underlining purpose of this question is to determine if you have a “dictator” approach, if you tend to side with one group, or if you aim to bring your team together in the middle to find a compromising proposition).

2 Answers

How would you know if a port is open or not.

110 of 2,091 Interview Questions