Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer asked you how much paint we sell in a year and you had to calculate it on a napkin during a meeting, how would you do that?

4 Answers

A lot

I would take the gross sales (no discounts nor returns) and divide by the average price of paint. Of course you could discuss volume/mix considerations but this would not be back of the napkin. Hope this helps.

I'd dip (dunk) that napkin in my glass of wine and ask the interviewer if that was close enough to the truth...

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

What experience do you have with Microsoft SCCM? What Experience do you have using SNOW SAM software? What experience do you possess leading/managing a service desk?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult employee.

1 Answer

What do you think of the team?

5 Answers

Sell me this pen?

2 Answers

Where do see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

Tell us of a time when you had to venture outside of company procedures or protocal in order to satisfy a customer.

2 Answers

details of the dns zone file - mx, ns, etc. I answered "ns=name server" then the next question was to get more specific of what type of ns. Also what is SOA

110 of 3,001 Interview Questions