Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for manager

Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer asked you how much paint we sell in a year and you had to calculate it on a napkin during a meeting, how would you do that?

A lot

I would take the gross sales (no discounts nor returns) and divide by the average price of paint. Of course you could discuss volume/mix considerations but this would not be back of the napkin. Hope this helps.

I'd dip (dunk) that napkin in my glass of wine and ask the interviewer if that was close enough to the truth...

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

What experience do you have with Microsoft SCCM? What Experience do you have using SNOW SAM software? What experience do you possess leading/managing a service desk?

1 Answer

Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.

1 Answer

Do you have a USB headset?

11 Answers

What do you think of the team?

6 Answers

What's your biggest weakness?

5 Answers

Previous experience

4 Answers

Tell me about a time you had a co-worker issue - how did you handle it?

110 of 4,343 Interview Questions