Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

"Companies are looking for marketing coordinators who are knowledgeable about the marketing process and can communicate effectively to upper management. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your management knowledge and to be given examples of situations in which you have to utilize your judgment skills to determine which one is the most favorable. Employers will want to know how you perform under pressure, deal with difficult people, and the types of programs you are familiar with. To ace your interview, show that you are a motivated, creative, and flexible individual."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Example of project I had completed in Excel

What are my goals.

1 Answer

Tell us about your background.

1 Answer

What religion do I observe? Religious criteria are more important than any skills you bring to the position, unfortunately. Celebrate Life International is looking for religious (faith-based) compatibility to fit in with their culture. The interviewer emphasized they do not proselytize in their business practice based on the separation of church and state. Basically, a candidate has to pass the religious litmus test in order to be considered.

1 Answer

Tell me about your long-term plans.

1 Answer

Tell me a little about yourself

1 Answer

In my interview they asked the standard “5 year goals,” asked when I was scheduled to graduate, and asked if I was on board with their hours/scheduling. They mainly talked about training, and kept trying to explain the structurebe “promoted” but kind of doing the exact same job until you leave the company, hyped the team nights a LOT, and also threw out a lot of basic business terms while explaining the structure and compensation to kind of appear like they were skilled in interviewing/explaining the company.