Operations Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Manager

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?

1 Answer

I do not believe any employee cannot be trained to do their job effectively. Once all possible steps have been taken and they are detrimental to the team and position and no longer interested in assisting in improvement, only then considertermination

Tell us of a time when you had to venture outside of company procedures or protocal in order to satisfy a customer.

2 Answers

Interviewer did not ask any difficult questions, but seem to focus on the job being more of a clerical position.

3 Answers

Enter a question you were asked.

1 Answer

It was mostly conversational, although one person asked a handful of behavioral-type questions.

1 Answer

What is your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

What is your career goal?

1 Answer

If hired, Would you be willing to work random swing-shifts working at all hours. " We need some one to unload trucks of dog food at 2 AM and then work the service the service floor from 9 AM until 7PM".

1 Answer

If you could do anything without limitation what would it be?

1 Answer

I'd definately be prepared for behavior based questions.