Service Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Service Manager Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Service manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have with Microsoft SCCM? What Experience do you have using SNOW SAM software? What experience do you possess leading/managing a service desk?

1 Answer

I have about 7 years experience working with Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012. Upgraded to SCCM 2012 from 2007 and installed and set up SCCM for various other companies. I researched and purchased SNOW SAM software for my last employer, Created a VMware server(s), installed SNOW and setup two other servers, a SQL DB and a storage server. Installed SNOW and imported VMware and SCCM connectors. Setup a package in SCCM 2012 to deploy the agent to all the computers/ servers in the company, then configured the dashboard. I have lead the service desk for around 10 years for three separate companies, managed the service desk at my last employer for 2 years. Completed task such as project management, from development to implementation, yearly budgets, mobile devices, training, etc.

Tell me about a time when a customer was unreasonable and how you handled it.

1 Answer

What do you do when you are not working?

1 Answer

Without paper or a calculator: Say last year's sales were $265,000,000. If we are setting a goal for a 3.5% increase, what would this year's sales figure be? It's not a hard math problem, but doing it in your head, in the middle of an interview, without warning can be tought.

1 Answer

What is your biggest pet peeve?

teach me something

Previous work experience

2 Answers

Why did you change jobs? (They made a big deal out of this.)

1 Answer

Give me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it. What was the outcome.

110 of 68 Interview Questions