Teller Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A time you dealt with a difficult customer? A time you went above and beyond for a customer? A team member not contributing to the team?

2 Answers

The customer approached me concerning problems with a item. I explained to them my position was unable to help them at this time. They looked at me and told me “well your here and I’m telling you so”. I replied with I understand your issues and will do my upmost to resolve them. I provided a number to contact and told them if they needed anymore information or assistance I will be happy to help.

There was also a time where two customers stole from the store switching tags on all of the items in there cart. I realized something was not right and proceeded with calling the manager to the register to help me resolve the issue. We pulled up the information and informed them to leave the store

Q: What was one thing that they asked you?

2 Answers

For how long I was working as a customer service?

2 Answers

Tell me why you want to work well fargo's?

2 Answers

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

What is your least favorite thing about being a teller?

1 Answer

Where can you see yourself in the next 3 years?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where things were spiraling out of control but you did something to turn it around for the better?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked as a teller?

1 Answer

When was a time you had a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?

110 of 181 Interview Questions