Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attendant Interview Questions

8,374

Attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have 1 seat left on a flight, and you have 5 passengers waiting on standby, a military man in uniform, a pregnant woman, a woman and her infant child, an elite customer(one who is a frequent flyer of NWA), and a gentleman trying to go an see his ill sister. Who will be the one to get the empty seat on the flight, and why?

8 Answers

My best advice, do your homework. The recruiting staff was SOOOOOOO nice. They said, "welcome to the family" and it did feel like a family. Good luck, I hope this helps someone.

5 Answers

Really practice and rehearse your introduction and interview questions. Dress the part also! Since you will be held to a strict uniform policy as a FA, you should demonstrate that you are already capable of that.

4 Answers

If you had a brand, unique to you, what would that brand be and why?

4 Answers

What is the angle created between the minute and hour hands on a clock that reads 4:20?

4 Answers

Do you want to work for a non union company.

4 Answers

If a coworker was removing items from aircraft would I talk to them about it first or report to management

4 Answers

All the questions were pretty normal, such as "If you have a supervisor that you don't get along with what do you do?" and the like.

3 Answers

it was like a regular interview. Everyone i fingerprinted with got called back except me lol

3 Answers

I should have asked more about the paragraph before presenting the announcement during the F2F interview. Eric and Debra were very patient and professional, wished I have elaborated.

6 Answers