Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Attendant

Attendant Interview Questions

8,722

Attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a misconception that people have about you.

3 Answers

Group question were in sets of 3 people and your all asked a specific question to answer from..."passenger won't put on seatbelt" to "fellow employee is texting while taking off"...what do you do?

3 Answers

Tell us what you know about US Airways.

2 Answers

Explain a time when you were given criticism and what you did with that criticism?

2 Answers

Time when you coached someone in to becoming better.

3 Answers

How will you get to work since we don't provide free flying for you or your family for the first 90 days?

4 Answers

Finish this sentence: I don't like it when people annoy me...

2 Answers

No question was too difficult to be answered.

2 Answers

What is a professional trait that you're weak at?

1 Answer

The following task was presented as a "game". We were given a scenario whereby we were survivors of a plane crash in northern Canada. We were given 12 items that we were to use for survival and were told to list the items we would use in order of priority. I am a competitor and a gamer. My family plays a game called Mafia when we get together over the holidays. I lost my interview state of mind and became a Mafia player. Instead of realizing that the whole idea is not getting the items in order and winning the game, it is how you communicate and show yourself either a leader or a follower, compassionate and understanding.

1 Answer