Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Attorney

Attorney Interview Questions

1,603

Attorney interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Just be prepared to tell them about your prior experience, and show some initiative about what you add to the team and how that will benefit the client, rather than what the client or project can offer you.

1 Answer

I had previously been a workshop leader in my law school, teaching second year students about written and oral advocacy. They liked this prior experience for a team lead position.

In your current position, do you interact with clients?

1 Answer

How would you handle a business client that's insisting on moving forward with a product release that you know is fraught with legal risk?

2 Answers

How would you handle a vendor that refuses to indemnify your company for X, Y, and Z?

1 Answer

No difficult or unexpected questions. All questions were on topic and job related regarding experience, expectations and job requirements.

What is your experience?

1 Answer

She found something unusual/unique in my resume and asked me to explain why I had done that job in Spanish.

what does negligence mean

1 Answer

What is your specific experience with the legal software from company A, company B, and company C.

1 Answer

What's the name of that Asian guy you worked with at ABC corp? Then repeated: and that really smart Asian girl?

110 of 1,603 Interview Questions