Attractions Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attractions Attendant Interview Questions

Attractions attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You'll be asked why you believe you can provide good guest service.

1 Answer

This depends on your background. It helps to have some examples of how you've gone out of your way to help people for no reward, just out of the goodness of your heart. Be earnest. Look at the reviewer in the eyes (especially if yours is a woman in a teeny dress - I think they may be watching out for guys whose eyes wander southward.) Believe in yourself; if you don't, spend time to build up yourself before you interview.

There basically were no interview questions. Just agree to follow their rules and safety procedures.

3 Answers

What department are you interested in working in?

1 Answer

Because I was interviewing for a position in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, there was an additional series of questions regarding the Harry Potter series of books to gauge my knowledge of the content, ranging from very easy to very difficult. I was able to answer all of them up until the very difficult ones, which threw me off. For instance, what is the name of the newsletter written by Luna Lovegood's father?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you made a mistake on the job, and how did you correct it?

1 Answer

-Describe a time when you had to step up and lead a team

Have you worked at a theme park before?

1 Answer

-Why do you want to work at attractions? -Describe a time when you had to think out of the box to solve a problem

What attraction do I like.

1 Answer

No real difficult questions. Just make sure you know about the theme/movie of the attraction you’re applying for. It was normal interview question like “tell me about a ride when you had to deal with a rude customer”, “what can you bring to the company”

110 of 58 Interview Questions