Attractions Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attractions Attendant Interview Questions

Attractions attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There basically were no interview questions. Just agree to follow their rules and safety procedures.

3 Answers

Yes or no is all you have to say

I have a job interview tomorrow I would like to know if they drug test I will pass I would just like to know

They did in 2013 when I worked there. Everyone had to get a drug test before they were hired. Also they sometimes had random drug tests during the season.

What department are you interested in working in?

1 Answer

You'll be asked why you believe you can provide good guest service.

1 Answer

Because I was interviewing for a position in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, there was an additional series of questions regarding the Harry Potter series of books to gauge my knowledge of the content, ranging from very easy to very difficult. I was able to answer all of them up until the very difficult ones, which threw me off. For instance, what is the name of the newsletter written by Luna Lovegood's father?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you made a mistake on the job, and how did you correct it?

1 Answer

-Describe a time when you had to step up and lead a team

-Why do you want to work at attractions? -Describe a time when you had to think out of the box to solve a problem

Describe a time when you had to deal with an irritated guest. Describe a time you had to work collaboratively with a team to accomplish a goal. Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment?

What attraction do I like.

110 of 48 Interview Questions