Audio Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Audio Engineer Interview Questions

Audio engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a system to identify which key is pressed in a phone keypad.

1 Answer

Every key when pressed plays a tone which is a combination of two frequencies. Once the electrical signal is obtained, take the fourier transform and the two peaks generated will tell about the pressed key.

What DAW's do you have experience working with?

1 Answer

Explain the signal chain of a office audio system.

1 Answer

I was asked a question regarding my resume that was shockingly out dated, and realized that they had an old resume that was over 3 years old. I answered by providing a new resume.

1 Answer

What do you think will be the most difficult part of working here? Make sure you study!

1 Answer

What are the main disadvantages of a recursive function call in C in a resource constrained embedded system?

1 Answer

How to remove 60Hz noise in an recorded audio signal from microphone? I was asked to propose as many as possible and to compare their pros and cons.

1 Answer

Nissan is a very technical place as it strives for excellent products, the social part is left as optional so I did not have a behavioral interview

1 Answer

1-Programming question (very good and progressive one, I enjoyed it) 2-Machine learning and probability. 3- Audio and signal processing. 4- Interview with VP about job description and some technical questions.

1 Answer

Tell me about your self by starting from your bachelors, your interest and your plan for next 10 years. What are you looking for in new job? Why do you want to leave now? Why Dolby? Challenging part of the project currently working on. Other general questions about responsibilities at current job.

110 of 55 Interview Questions