Audit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Audit Analyst Interview Questions

Audit analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

3 Answers

Man... I wish these comments existed back when I applied! This entire process is a horrifying waste of time, and it seems to be the resounding situation that everybody goes through. This could almost verbatim describe my experience, subbing out a few words for others. This place is a miserable waste of time.

I know why you guys hated the interview process... it's because you didn't get the jobs. So sorry! Anyway, I've got a really good idea for both of you... Why don't you just stay at Wells Fargo!

Wow, bitter much? You obviously work at WebFilings and are taking these reviews wayyy too seriously. With all of these bad reviews, maybe you should learn to change your system instead of backstabbing those that had bad experiences. I know all too well, because I as well had a bad experience, even with an offer in hand.

Tell me something you don't like about your current boss.

2 Answers

Given a tight schedule how will you decide what to test and which test cases to execute.

1 Answer

How I would deal with team members not doing their job efficiently

Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team

1 Answer

Second round: What is a regulation that is currently affecting JPMC? If you were an operations manager at a bank, what would be something you would change? What are your short term and long term career goals?

1 Answer

Name a situation where you were a apart of team and you went above and beyond to help your teammate, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

The questions for this interview are pretty straight forward.

None