Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Audit Intern

Audit Intern Interview Questions

Audit intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when your personal ethics were challenged and how you dealt with it.

1 Answer

What made you decide to join audit

1 Answer

Tell me about your resume.

1 Answer

This was the question I got asked in my first-round interview right off the bat: "You're at the first day of your internship and your client is an industrial producer of steel. You walk into the warehouse and there are thousands of steel bars stacked everywhere up to the ceiling. Your senior has asked you to work with the client to get a number of steel bars that are in that specific warehouse so the team can use it in their inventory accounting. You tell the client this and he starts getting pissed at you, saying he can't possibly give you an accurate count because it would take forever and waste too many people's time (There is no explanation given why the client doesn't have a running record of how many bars are in their warehouse at any given time). All of your superiors are at different areas of the client site and there is no way to get in touch with them; also you have no cell phone reception (why your seniors would leave you with a warehouse manager on your first day on the job is beyond me). What do you do and what do you tell the client? How do you solve this problem in order to get a number of steel bars for your senior?

1 Answer

A couple of my interviews were solely based on questions I had.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in the transportation industry?

1 Answer

Describe your experience with Java, programming in general, databases.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you managed a team and things didn't work out as planned.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

The questions were fairly basic, but the most unexpected was "provide an example outside of school that you were faced with a problem and how did you solve it?" LIke I said they were straightforward questions that didn't really involve any acccounting or business related skills.

3140 of 310 Interview Questions