Audit Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Audit Internship Interview Questions

Audit internship interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If we have a string of 7 characters and we can put from 'a' to 'z' in any of these places, write a program which its output is from 'aaaaaaa' to 'zzzzzzz'.

1 Answer

Using recursion. Maybe the first thought in our mind is for loop but after second thought I believe is most suitable for this question. Following is my program using C++. void Str(int str_size, int index, char *str) { if(str_size == index) { str[index] = '\0'; cout<<str<<endl; return; } for(char c = 'a'; c <= 'z'; ++c) { str[index] = c; Str(str_size, index + 1, str); } }

What soft skills did you learn in your MBA?

1 Answer

Haven't gotten any unexpected questions yet but I likely will in the next round.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

tell me something about yourself at the beginning.

1 Answer

We have two types of position: rotation and stable position. In rotation position, you need to work in several locations with different teams, while for stable position you just stay in one office. Which one do you prefer?

1 Answer

Have you ever done a project that required you to work with a set of instructions? How did you do it and what was the result?

1 Answer

Give three characteristics you would use to describe yourself. (After I answer) Now give specific examples of where you see these working in your life.

What were the everyday tasks at your last internship?

110 of 50 Interview Questions