Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Audit Manager

Audit Manager Interview Questions

Audit manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you balance your family and home life with working a night shift?

4 Answers

This was hard to answer because I hadn't really thought that through yet. It was probably my weakest point during the interview.

Working night shift means I am there during the day to help with child are and house work what is brilliant. I am also taking additional supplements to support my body during this change and of course I have specific times to sleep. It's great!!!

I don't think that question is legal. You're not supposed to factor in family and personal factors in your hiring decisions, the candidate isn't even required to disclose the fact he/she HAS a family.

How do you manage your engagements?

1 Answer

What makes you continue to thrive?

leadership experience

1 Answer

I really thought there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I felt like I was interviewing them as much as I was being interviewed. The interviews were early in the week and HR said they would be making a decision by the following Monday. I waited to late the following week to get feedback, but no one ever responded to my inquires. The I tried again two, three and more than a month later, but still nothing.

1 Answer

Tell me what you don't like about your current employer.

1 Answer

How would you tackle a certain issue that they are currently facing

1 Answer

Describe a difficult situation or challenge you had to overcome and what you did to resolve it? Your manager is unable to take an important meeting and has asked you to fill in the meeting for him/her. You are aware that this meeting is important, however you do not have all the details. He/she calls you, but only has time to answer 3 questions. What questions do you ask?

1 Answer

Why do you want *this* job?

1 Answer

Using a popular board game, design an object-oriented representation of the game.

110 of 240 Interview Questions