Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auditor Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for auditors who are comfortable with internal procedures and regulations to ensure the quality of their audits. Expect to be faced with many technical questions that test your mathematical and accounting knowledge, as well as your experience with auditing systems. In addition, prepare to role-play scenarios where you must deal with stressful tasks, such as angry clients, under-performing colleagues, or a work load too large to handle. Ultimately, employers are looking for auditors who are passionate about ensuring that others are complying to practices and work well in teams to accomplish goals."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?

21 Answers

I really can’t remember many of the questions I was asked throughout the interviews but I was given “homework” to complete and have emailed back that evening after the interview. 1. Summarization with who I had my interviews with. 2. Two reason why they shouldn't hire me. 3. 5 unconventional uses of a brick. 4. Flowchart of how to troubleshoot/ QA a broken toaster. 5. The most funny joke you know!!

Tell me about yourself

3 Answers

How do you measure 4 gallons with only a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon bucket?

5 Answers

Why do you choose PwC over E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte?

3 Answers

Tell me a time when you were in a tough situation with a group project and how you dealt with it?

What does Goldman do?

3 Answers

What is one of your weaknesses ?

2 Answers

Most Unexpected Question: - Can you work well with others? Then interviewer followed up with an explanation on why it was important for an employee to be able to do so for that job.

2 Answers

if we could ask your friends/family for 3 adjectives that describe you what would they say?

1120 of 6,498 Interview Questions