Account Executive Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were handed 50 new target accounts how would you start?

1 Answer

I would segment the customers into territorial zones in terms of proximity. I would then rank the prospects in terms of size and potential. I would then begin to aggressively seek out business from the group zones on a daily basis. I would seek the appointment to be a two pronged initiative, in which I seek to introduce myself and find out the current status of the business. I would then conduct this for 8-10 customers per day until the fifty calls are completed, and follow up calls have been scheduled. This is assuming that these 50 calls are my only account base. If I am to fit these in on top of active customers, I would then fit them in my normal call list and seek to target 2-3 per day starting with the largest potential customers in a given area which I am already scheduled to be in for that day.

How I work in a fast paced environment within a team.

Elevator pitch

1 Answer

Who is your favorite Architect?

1 Answer

Repeating the same questions three times, I guess in order to trip you up.

1 Answer

Do you know how to sell to the enterprise?

1 Answer

How did I enjoy working in radio?

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Demonstrate your value prop of ScriptiLabs to a potential client.

1 Answer

Do you really think you can commit to staying a year in this role?

110 of 303 Interview Questions