Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor
Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your weaknesses

2 Answers

Access Data base configuration

Q. If you want to work for me, you have to tell me about one of your weaknesses. You have to admit to a weakness. If you can’t tell me about a weakness, I won’t hire you A. You could dramatically simplify your recruiting process by putting this instruction in your job ads, so people with normal self-esteem will know to avoid you.

How do you handle a situation where you have a repeat student caller who is upset about not being admitted to the University?

1 Answer

What can you bring to our company to improve us and help us accelerate?

1 Answer

Do you have any children?

1 Answer

Can you do everything that’s on your resume?

1 Answer

What is the most difficult task you experienced?

1 Answer

How many times have you had to answer for the boss?

1 Answer

How well do you work with others?

1 Answer

I cannot remember all of the questions because it has been awhile since the interview.