Analyst Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome

2 Answers

I mentioned a conflict with a teacher, and was truthful about the outcome, regardless of it's neutral (not positive or negative) tone

I gave an example of a conflict I had with a team member who was not carrying his weight in a group project. In these kinds of questions make sure to focus on your communication skills in being able to diffuse the issue and coming to a positive or neutral solution. For me, I had an honest conversation with the team member and gave him a chance to explain his situation (didn't want to jump to conclusions). Then we worked together to form a plan to ensure he met deadlines.

What is the process you would go about in spotting a fake profile

2 Answers

SQL questions. I have very little experience and didn't know SQL as well as they probably would like. If you have X table and Y table how would you join them? Is this an inner or outer join?

2 Answers

Prove that the number between two twin primes can be divided by 6.

3 Answers

If you fell behind on a project and could not meet a deadline, how would you explain to a client that his deliverable will not be met on time.

1 Answer

Why is RDBMS the best type of database

What is a Cursor in SQL?

1 Answer

What is a cartesian product

Go through the resume