Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you evern been paid salary before?

2 Answers

Yes i have

The questions asked were very basic behavior based questions. I felt they were very generic and didn't really dig that much into my experiences and qualities.

1 Answer

Give me a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

How did I manage time deadlines for multiple tasks?

1 Answer

How did you handle a difficult situation?

1 Answer

Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?

1 Answer

Did I have any questions for them.

1 Answer

What is your definition of diversity?

1 Answer

When applying for a job with NO customer interaction I was asked "how would you deal with a difficult customer? One who wanted they job completed before you knew we could have the job complete or were having equipment problems".

1 Answer

How do you deal with stress? Name a time where you had to think quick on your feet to solve a problem with limited resources?

110 of 102 Interview Questions