Business associate Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Business associate Interview Questions in Austin, TX

business associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

SQL Questions! Basic joins and having Difference between Having and Partition By

4 Answers

I second the "if you ran a team of 10 ad-checkers, how would you test their ability to catch illegal ads" question - I got that one as well. Are you able to provide any insight on salary for Business Integrity Associates?

Can you let us know a ball park figure for salary of a business integrity associate level ?

To clarify, were these questions (especially the SQL ones) asked for the Business Integrity Associate Technical role or just the Business Integrity Associate role?

Problem Solving questions from the Recruiter: 1) What is 20% of 120? 2) What is 2/3 of 210? Problem Solving question from the Manager: 3) If company A has a budget of $5,000 per month for 20,000 clicks and company B has a budget of $6,000 per month for 35,000 clicks, which company is paying more?

3 Answers

How would you add the number of illegal ads on Facebook? And how would you communicate that to your team?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation

1 Answer

Random questions like tell a time when you broke a process. There was no context provided. So difficult to determine what the interviewer wanted to know.

1 Answer

Explain inner and outer join?

1 Answer

How would you make the platform better?

1 Answer

Have you been in a Supervisory role?

1 Answer

Tell me about a new marketing strategy you would recommend for our company. Or are we doing nothing wrong and do not need to make any changes?

Tell me about yourself.