Chat support Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Chat support Interview Questions in Austin, TX

chat support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you close a sale? What vendors can you activate a phone from the Apple Retail Store? (I believe this question they marked me as "wrong" on. Their business shop (we have one at my company that we use, another selling point) has Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile and Sprint listed. I did mark those answers but thats a little bit of a misnomer. Sprint, I'm a mobile solutions partner with a dealer code, you would have some difficulty as well as Verizon. If the IMEI is not loaded in their system you can't effectively activate these without being fairly savvy with their tools. We had some phones we purchased and I had to get our Channel manager to load the device ID's since their system (we have access to it as partners) didn't recognize them.

1 Answer

See above

It was so easy that the most unexpected part was how short and easy the interview was.

1 Answer

What were your duties in your last position? How well do you work with others? What is your greatest strength/weakness? How would you ensure you provide excellent customer service? How would you deescalate an irate or frustrated customer? Why did you leave your last position?

Tell me a time when you went out of your way to help a customer? Tell me a time when you had a problem with the way a supervisor handled a situation. What did you do to resolve it?

16 of 6 Interview Questions