Customer Service Associate Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Customer Service Associate Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Customer service associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you prefer criticism to be relayed to you?

1 Answer

I prefer a one-on-one conversation with ample time to ask questions about means of improvement.

None, very easy to get hired

1 Answer

What is something that you struggle with that you hope to improve about yourself?

Describe a situation dealing with a difficult customer and giving service above and beyond.

Tell us how you went above and beyond for a customer? Tell us a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?

Typical interview questions. Nothing difficult. Tell us about the company? Tell us about how you answer angry customers? Etc

Tell me about a time when company rules were suddenly changed? How did you handle it? Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your supervisor? Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your call of duty? Tell me about some goals you've achieved? Phone interview is mostly about your past experience, in person interview is where the behavioral questions come into play. I prepared for this interview using lynda.com (honestly, so helpful and they give you free 10 day trial!--Just don't forget to cancel or you'll be charged $35)