Customer Service Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service

Customer Service Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Customer Service Interview Questions in Austin, TX

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"

2 Answers

there just looking for a positive customer outcome.

Hello! I have my face to face interview in 5 days! Can u please tell me what questions they asked? and any additional tips are very welcomed! Thanks!!!

The interview questions were not difficult at all. They were basic interview questions mostly related to customer service and previous experiences.

4 Answers

Person #A has an issue how do you respond?

2 Answers

have you ever work in a call center setting before

1 Answer

Describe what you would do if you were faced with a person's feelings. There are two people, how would you choose who would be hurt? I asked for an example. They said if I received a phone call asking for a quote and I gave it to the person in the office, but later another sales person came in and said, but the way, I'm looking for a call from so and so. So and so was the person I gave to the sales person in the office. That person wrapped up the business and helped the caller. How would you handle it? note: they want to find out the essence of who you are.

1 Answer

None, very easy to get hired

1 Answer

Do you think most people will steal if they know they wont be caught?

1 Answer

How will you make YETI Better?

1 Answer

A time when you did not meet goals... A time when you had poor customer service experience... A time when you had to learn a new skill on the fly... Be very specific... Do homework on company values

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

110 of 408 Interview Questions