Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Austin, TX

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Person #A has an issue how do you respond?

2 Answers

Pick the most positive responce

First I try to understand what exactly the person getting an issue and after that respond him politely and try to solve his issue as soon as possible and make the person satisfy

it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"

2 Answers

have you ever work in a call center setting before

1 Answer

Describe what you would do if you were faced with a person's feelings. There are two people, how would you choose who would be hurt? I asked for an example. They said if I received a phone call asking for a quote and I gave it to the person in the office, but later another sales person came in and said, but the way, I'm looking for a call from so and so. So and so was the person I gave to the sales person in the office. That person wrapped up the business and helped the caller. How would you handle it? note: they want to find out the essence of who you are.

1 Answer

What was a time that you made a mistake, and how did you correct it?

Can you multitask?

If your able to work an 8 hour shift

1 Answer

How will you make YETI Better?