Executive assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor
Executive assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Executive assistant Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any children? How many children do you have? Will your children and their activities keep you from being able to work overtime or stay late as needed?

3 Answers

Scary... if an interviewer is willing to ask such blatantly discriminatory questions as: "Do you have any children..." RUN AWAY!!

Thank for you for your candid feedback! It is our intention to ensure that each interview experience is both productive and positive. And as such we have addressed your concerns accordingly.

This is literally an illegal question to ask...and caused me to nix eRelevance off my list of places I might want to interview with.

What is the most difficult executive you have ever supported; and did you enjoy it?

1 Answer

Is not receiving Healthcare Insurance from the company an issue?

1 Answer

What do you drink in the morning?

1 Answer

He really just wanted to know about me - my experience, what I was looking for in a job, my work habbits, things I enjoy, etc. Nothing tricky or awkward at all

1 Answer

What's the most important characteristic of an Executive Assistant?

1 Answer

For names and contact information for some 10 people I knew who might be interested in what Bankers Life had to offer. NOTE: This was before the group interview even commenced!

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

The interview and the interviewer can vary greatly. You can get interviewed by someone very experienced or an inexperienced lead who literally will ask you "do you know how to use a screwdriver?"

1 Answer

They asked about experience putting together teambuilding events for 200 people. It was something I was very familiar with so it was easy to answer.